Tuesday 23 November 2010

11 weeks, 6 days

I haven't been in the best head space over the last couple of weeks....pregnancy hormones have really had me reeling and as I said to a friend the other day there have been moments when I have literally felt like I was losing my mind.

I am pleased to say that as my second trimester approaches I am starting to feel less tired and slightly more in control and I am starting to look forward to the next 6 months rather than just viewing the whole thing with abject terror.

This precious little bundle was a totally planned pregnancy and one that Si and I have discussed and agreed would complete our wonderful family and yet there have still been moments when I have sat completely overwhelmed and wondered how on earth I am going to survive....simply can't imagine how people cope when something like this happens to them totally out of the blue.

12 week scan and bloods on Thursday so we will hopefully have the first pictures of our little bean soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to complete your family & its wonderful to hear how the whole family is involved. Prayers & hugs to you & precious cargo.

    ReplyDelete